Become A Mini-Kiwi
We divide our visitors into four categories. Each category defines the status of a visitor and its advantages.
These are the four categories:
- The Stranger
- The Tourist
- The Mini-Kiwi
The stranger is someone who created an account on one of our websites without leaving any details behind.
The stranger is entitled to:
- Express his or her opinion through polls on our websites.
The tourist is a visitor of one of our websites, who has identified him- or herself by leaving address details, names and certain settings.
The Tourist is entitled to:
- Express his or her opinion through polls on our websites. Opinions of tourists have higher value than those of strangers.
- Buy from our shopping site: www.minikiwilandshop.co.nz.
- May decide where the Mini-Kiwiland GST he or she paid on every purchased item will be spend on in Mini-Kiwiland.
Mini-Kiwis are those who pay at least $50 on Mini-Kiwiland taxes within a year .
Mini-Kiwiland taxes are paid when:
Combinations are possible. For instance: You are a Mini-Kiwi when you paid for $13.41 GST in the shop and donate $36.59.
- You become a member ($50 a year - less than $1.00 a week!).
- Donate a minimum of $50 within a year.
- Paid $50 of Mini-Kiwiland GST (15%) at the Mini-Kiwiland Shop: wwww.minikiwilandshop.co.nz.
You won't be a Mini-Kiwi anymore when you haven't paid $50 of taxes in a year.
The Mini-Kiwi is entitled to:
- Vote through polls on our websites. Opinions of Mini-Kiwis have higher value than those of tourists.
- Get 10% discount when buying from our shopping site: www.minikiwilandshop.co.nz.
- Is allowed to decide where your paid taxes will be spend on in Mini-Kiwiland.
- Receive a Mini-Kiwiland Passport for free entrance to the Mini-Kiwiland attraction for each year taxes are paid as soon as the park opens.